Item number: MAT212
Hand Colored Genuine Antique Map
Antique hand colored lithographed map of Brandywine Banks, Newport, and Brandywine Village from the New Topographical Atlas of the State of Delaware, published in 1868 by D.G. Beers. Shows districts, landowners, roads, post offices, railroads, water bodies, etc. Includes business directories and a table regarding the "Fall of water on Brandywine Creel from Rockland to tide water". In very good antique condition with some foxing, toning, and minor discolorations, this map measures approximately 14.5 x 13 inches.
Item Number: MAT212