High quality reproduction of an image showing the structure of the first Minot's Ledge lighthouse offshore of Scituate and Cohasset, Massachusetts (southeast of Boston Harbor,) which was first lighted on January 1, 1850, and soon destroyed by a storm on April 16, 1851. It was then replaced by the current lighthouse structure, which was lighted for the first time on November 15, 1860. Printed area measures approximately 20" x 13.25" (H x W) overall. Measured to the edges of the printed area. Paper may be larger but can be trimmed as needed.
Item Number: REP482