Antique black and white map showing part of Poland by Gibson from 1760. The map includes the city of Woh Lau which is now Wolow in the west, Nambslau which is now Namyslow in the south east, and Park Krajobrazowy Dolina Baryczy in the north. Also includes Breslaw, now Wroclaw, and Trebnitz, now Trzebnica. Good to very good antique condition with some edge wear, small margin on left side, and a repaired separation at bottom through the map. approx. 9.75 x 14.5 inches to the neatline.
Item Number: EUR1638