Antique black and white map showing part of what is now the Poland and Czech Republic border by Gibson from 1760. The map includes the city of Konigingratz which is now Hradec Kralove (Czech republic) in the west, Glatz which is now Klodzko (Poland) in the east, and Trautenau which is now Trutnov in the north. Good to very good antique condition with some edge wear, small margin on left side, and a few folds near edges. approx. 9.75 x 14.5 inches to the neatline.
Item Number: EUR1637