From the Atlas of Plymouth County, MA, 1879, by Walker, Village of Plymouth, showing property owners, named streets, schools, churches, railroad and depot, National and Soldier's Monuments, numerous mills and waterfront along Plymouth Harbor; versos display engravings of the Curtis and Keith estates, and of Plymouth's Clifford House and Samoset House.
Two map options: Better condition and Lesser Condition.
Better condition: Very good antique condition with some minor stains at tears at the edges of the paper, with overall mild toning and slightly darker toned along center fold.
Lesser condition: Fair to good overall antique condition, even toning, mild stains, repaired separations along fold at top and bottom. Priced as-is. Measures approx. 16 x 25.5 inches.
Item Number: MAS1504B