Antique hand colored lithographed map of Camden and Felton from the New Topographical Atlas of the State of Delaware, published in 1868 by D.G. Beers. Shows districts, landowners, roads, post offices, railroads, water bodies, etc. Includes business directory. In very good antique condition with some foxing, toning, and areas of slight discoloration, this map measures approximately 14.5 x 13 inches.
Item Number: MAT230