Antique hand colored lithographed map of New Castle with inset maps of Stanton and Red Lion from the New Topographical Atlas of the State of Delaware, published in 1868 by D.G. Beers. Shows districts, landowners, roads, post offices, railroads, water bodies, etc. Includes business directory. In good antique condition with some foxing, toning, and areas of discoloration, this map measures approximately 14.5 x 13 inches.
Item Number: MAT216