Antique hand colored lithographed map of Northwest Fork, Bridgeville, Seaford, Cannons Ferry, and Greenwood from the New Topographical Atlas of the State of Delaware, published in 1868 by D.G. Beers. Shows districts, landowners, roads, post offices, railroads, water bodies, etc. Includes business directory. In very good antique condition with some foxing, toning, and areas of slight discoloration, folded as issued, this map measures approximately 26 x 15 inches.
Item Number: MAT237