Maker: Gleason's Pictorial Drawing-Room Companion
Antique uncolored engraving of a view of the Skerryvore Lighthouse in Scotland in the 1850s, published in Gleason's Pictorial Drawing-Room Companion, 1854. This was the tallest and heaviest lighthouse at the time and was lit in 1844 and functioned for 110 years. The temporary barracks used during construction are shown to the right. Could be hand colored by our professional colorist for an additional cost. Very good condition with mild signs of age, mild toning. Measures approximately 6" x 6.5" (H x W) to paper edges.
Item Number: PRN064