Maker: Stone and Stewart.
This antique, hand colored, engraved map of the town of Saratoga, from the New Topographical Atlas of Saratoga County New York, was published by Stone and Stewart in 1866. All property owners of the day are listed. Villages, railroads, post offices, major cities, streets, rivers, lakes, and land features are detailed. Measures approximately 14 x 12 inches, and is in very good antique condition, with some small minor spotting.
Item Number: NYO587