Antique hand colored maps of the Village of No. Andover Depot and Centre Village in the Town of North Andover, and the Town of North Andover, MA from Walker's 1884 Atlas of Essex County. Side one is the Village of No. Andover Depot, or Suttons Mills, and shows public buildings and areas, churches, the Merrimac and Shawsheen Rivers and connecting mill ponds, railroads, roads, schools, and businesses, including mills and the Davis & Furber Machine Co. Side two displays Centre Village and the Town of North Andover, including buildings with owners' names, public buildings and areas, water bodies, landforms, islands, railroads, roads, and schools. Very good overall antique condition with light overall toning, some minor spots mostly in margin. Center spread of No. Andover Depot measures approx. 25.5 x 16 inches, verso maps about half that size.
Item Number: MAS1657