Maker: Stone & Stewart.
Antique hand colored two-page map of the town of Whitehall, New York. Shows land owners in the area at the time of publication. Includes an inset map of a portion of the village of Fort Ann, as well as a business directory for both areas. Published in the "New Topographical Atlas of Washington County, New York," by Stone and Stewart, 1866. With fold, as issued. Good to very good overall antique condition with mild toning throughout, which is heavier at the outer edges, with some spots of foxing. Measures approximately 12.75" x 22.75" to the neatline, with the map extending slightly past the neatline.
Item Number: NYO703